1.08.2006

How about that carpet? Man, you should see it. Its the highlight of my house! I want to say Happy Birthday to Karis. Her blog is: Cafe Cubano. Also, Patrick Brown, one of my best friends from Photograhpy school got his blog up and running. shadow details.com He is Kayaking through Mexico. We took trip through Mexico about two years ago. He posted those image leading up to the kayak trip. Has anyone been listening to Architecture In Helsinki? They're from Australia. Check them out if you have not already. They're music is really fun. It puts me in a good mood everytime I listen to it. Football season is over, my Bucs lost...looks like its time to start making art! In February I will post my art and if your into Poloraids make sure you come back to Visit

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails