2.22.2008

Escape

Its friday and I know a lot of you guys will be doing a little bit of drinking....I know I will have a few. One drink I will not be having is Wild Turkey! I had my first shot of Wild Turkey about four years ago at a wedding I was shooting. I don't usually drink when I'm shooting weddings, but I was with the groomsmen, and the groom was an older man, tuff guy,a real jack ass. Well he is taking shots of Wild Turkey and I'm taking pictures of this and he pours me one and says, "Hey photodude, suck this down!" I said ok sir I wasn't going to say no. I was kind of scared, he would pull out his knife that was on his hip and gut me like a turkey.......So if you see a guy in a tux with a big ass pocket knife on his hip.....run, i tell you run!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails