7.31.2007

Platform Florida #10

Platform Florida is just a couple of months away. This is our new poster. It was done by MELLISSA VAN HOOSE. It was great to see the progression from the first poster to the final one. Nice just Mellissa. As many of you know I'm the Curator for Platform Florida. This week we are starting the process of picking the different artist that will exhibit in the show. Some of the work just blows me away! Its going to be hard to choose which ones get in and which ones don't. The whole process really doesn't sit well with me. I know how it feels when you get that letter in the mail and it says, "Rejected." Anyway, I do hope you keep the date open, its going to be a great night for art. Speaking of art. My work has shut down since may. I have done maybe two pieces, but I have a feeling that its going to start back up very, very soon. Sometimes we need others to inspire us, and most of the time all I need is a little FOOTBALL...........

3 comments:

Elisabeth said...

im in Florida that day!!

Jennifer Kring said...

Awesome poster, richie!!! Melissa really does great work, huh... so nice to be able to depend on great work from the same source.

wish we could be there... use a drink ticket for us!!!

Anonymous said...

Glad to know I'm not the only one in a creative slump. Summer's supposed to be about doing nothing though, right?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails