10.27.2011

recycle beauty

















































Isn't if funny how this whole Recycling phase has really taken off in the 21st century, when the earth has been doing it since the beginning of time.  Just shows you how strong the earth really is.  You can drop bombs on me, build cities that touch the clouds, you can sit there and think you are doing harm by burring that coal, or cutting down that tree.  Your trying to use less, produce less and for what? To save me! I have given you all you need to survive. Food, light, and energy is yours for the taking. My resources are endless, don't you understand, all the beauty you see is recycled.  Not matter what they tell you I will not fade away. So survive from my seeds, live off of the land, drink the water, and remember recycling is NOT a man made invention.  Earth was here before you and will be here long after you are gone.

3 comments:

Jim Collins said...

Ok Richard. I am so jealous. Your blog is so much better than my best iphone 4 apps blog. But I am going to keep training. LOL. Sounds like a work out video. No seriously...you inspire me.

Richard Pearson said...

thanks for the kind words Jim.

Cathy of Eyelash Growth Products said...

Very well said, it was a job well done! Great!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails