7.19.2006

Love Letters From A Women

I was talking to this girl today..a very cool girl I might add, she was telling me she sends out letters/postcards every week to her mother and a couple of her friends. I thought this was very interesting and weird. I was like you know we have this new thing called EMAIL. She said, "Yeah I know but there is nothing like getting a hand written letter in the mail." She is right, I can't remember when the last time I got something other than JUNK MAIL, OR BILLS in the mail. Our day and age is so built on speed. We have to have NOW, and if you don't get it NOW its OLD news. I mean come on my last girlfriend broke up with me through email....That should tell you a lot about today's age. Its sad we don't take the time and effort to write letters anymore. Letters, a thing of the past....its funny why does postage keep going up???

So if you want to send me a letter make it out to RapidView.Blogspot.Com, click on the comment and leave me a letter.......

4 comments:

vanckirby said...

u can send me a letter anytime u like, love. and who is this girl youve been talking to?

Richard Pearson said...

You know who this girl is!!! We have talked about her a few times........ and no i'm not sending u any letters..

vanckirby said...

i was joking dum bass

Anonymous said...

I agree with that girl. There's nothing like putting pen to paper and writing out your thoughts rather than typing. It's more personal.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails